The Zetter believes that the health and happiness of future generations is dependent on us committing to sustainable ways of living and working. We recognize that it is our responsibility to reduce our negative impact upon the environment and raise the awareness of our staff and guests so that they can help us achieve our goals for sustainability. The Zetter is committed to integrating leading environmental practices in to our business and to continually exploring new ideas for improving our environmental performance.
We are focusing on practices aimed at:
- Energy Management – To reduce our consumption of energy (Electricity, LPG, Fuel Oil, Diesel and Petrol) with aim to become carbon neutral.
- Waste Management – To reduce the overall volume of waste as well as maximize recycled proportion.
- Supplier Management – To work with suppliers that share our sustainability commitment.
- Staff – To raise environmental awareness and make sustainability part of our staff culture.
- Guests – To raise awareness and actively promote and encourage green tourism initiatives.
We recognize that we are still in the early stages of implementing the changes that will be necessary to achieve our long term goal of a sustainable future. It is however our ambition to become an example of environmental best practice within the London Hotel industry and wherever possible make initiatives as fun as possible!