The Zetter Group is a dynamic company that includes the award winning Zetter Hotel, the acclaimed Bistrot Bruno Loubet restaurant, The Zetter Townhouse (named London Hotel of the Year 2012 and Best New Cocktail Bar 2012) and the most recent addition Grain Store, in Kings Cross.
For all of us at The Zetter Group, the guests' experience is paramount, and while it may be the award winning interior design or the buzzy atmosphere that the guests first notice on arrival, it is the helpful, charming, smiling and knowledgeable team that they remember long after they leave. Our people are our secret weapon! We have very high expectations of our team but in return the benefits are numerous and include competitive salaries, health care, meals on duty, pensions, rewards for ideas …..and much more.
Press & Marketing Coordinator
Up to £25K DOE
The Zetter Group is looking for a Press & Marketing Coordinator. This exciting new role will support the Head of Press & Marketing in delivering all elements of the marketing mix across four, high profile brands as well as work on forthcoming projects. This is a rare opportunity for someone with a marketing or PR background to expand their knowledge, skill and enjoy a truly diverse role. The ideal candidate will be passionate about travel, boutique hotels, food & drink and hospitality.
• Responding to press enquiries, via email, phone and social media.
• Sourcing best press images for enquiries
• Keeping track of press coverage and compiling press cuttings
• Monitoring and updating social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, Tripadvisor Instagram)
• Monitoring and updating web content on in-house sites via various CMS
• Monitoring Web analytics
• Writing and creating e-marketing communications
• Helping to manage photo shoots and filming
• Monitoring and updating the brands representation on 3rd party and OTA sites
• Research and compilation of stats.
• Exceptional written and spoken communication skills
• Great attention to detail
• Organised with an ability to juggle multiple tasks.
• Good understanding of social media particularly Twitter and Facebook
• Some digital marketing experience
• Confidence with learning new systems Ideal
• Experience of editing web content via CMS
• E-marketing experience
• Passion for travel, food & drink (experience in the industry is a benefit)
In short: If you are a confident, friendly and enthusiastic team member please send a copy of your CV along with a covering letter explaining why you’re the perfect addition to The Zetter family, to email@example.com Deadline: 20th December Please note: only successful applicants will be contacted for interview. No agencies, please.
Internships at The Zetter
The Zetter Group has ongoing internship programmes. We are always interested in hearing from motivated, intelligent and articulate students or graduates who are keen to gain invaluable experience in the world of boutique hotels, food and drink.
Please note that although these are not paid internships, we will cover daily expenses up to £10.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Committed to our Equal Opportunities policy, we have excellent training and career development opportunities, so if you're looking for a new challenge, please download & complete an application form, or send your CV and covering letter by post to:
The Human Resources Manager
86-88 Clerkenwell Road
London EC1M 5RJ
Or email: email@example.com
For more information about our Management Trainee Scheme please email firstname.lastname@example.org.