Roast sirloin, goose fat potatoes, caramelised roast veggies, fluffy Yorkshire puddings AND a choice of horseradish and Bernaise. Just £17.50
Our new sommelier Emily is changing the wine list each week and there are some great new wines by the glass. Also worth noting is that she will be regularly opening an interesting Magnum for guests to try - watch this space.
Bruno Loubet taught some of the Masterchef hopefuls the art of French cooking and a classic beef daube.
Meetings are better at The Zetter
call +44 (0) 20 7324 4401
Reasons to hold your event at The Zetter:
- Mouth-watering menu options from Bistrot Bruno Loubet
- Two gorgeous meeting rooms designed to cater for your every event-requirement
- A dedicated Events Manager to see your event through from conception to completion
- Competitive, all encompassing rates (no hidden extras here)
- Convenient central London venue, bang in between the City and the West End
- Tip-top techno-gadgetry for all your presentation and entertainment needs